Embrace excellence through God, to build a better world.
Act justly, love mercy, walk humbly with your God’ Micah 6:8
- Providing an inclusive school with Christian values at its heart.
- Providing a safe and happy learning environment.
- Recruiting and retaining high quality staff, who hold high expectations for all, deliver outstanding teaching and fully support the school’s Christian ethos.
- Providing a rigorous academic and creative curriculum which is inspirational and enjoyable, enabling pupils to be self-motivated, imaginative and confident lifelong learners who achieve their full potential.
- Working collaboratively with parents, carers and relevant outside agencies to support all of our pupils with their learning.
- Providing opportunities for children to learn and develop skills through high quality, first hand experiences in all aspects of the curriculum.
- Teaching pupils how to maintain a safe and healthy lifestyle.
Supporting and promoting the emotional well-being of pupils and staff.
Revised and updated Spring 2017