A very warm welcome from the St. Peter's CofE Primary School Governing Body.
Please be assured that the needs of both the children and the staff are at the heart of our decision making.
Our aims are to:-
- to provide strategic leadership
- to act as critical friends.
- to decide on priorities for the school's development plan, in particular by evaluating the progress and attainment of the children
- to ensure that the school's Christian ethos is maintained at all times.
- To approve and monitor the school budget ensuring that resources are deployed effectively for the sake of the children.
- To approve and implement the school's Admissions Policy
- To listen to all our stakeholders
- To make sure safeguarding procedures are maintained and adhered to rigorously.
- To make sure the buildings are maintained appropriately.
We endeavour to listen carefully to all our stakeholders. If you have any queries please feel free to contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Chair of Governors