(Statutory Inspecton of Anglican and Methodist Schools)
The distinctiveness and effectiveness of St Peter’s as a Church of England school are outstanding·
· Leaders’ pursuit of excellence, rooted within the school’s Christian character, ensures that children achieve, behave and attend school extremely well.
· Clearly defined, and reviewed, Christian values make a significant contribution to pupils’ behaviour and relationships.
· There is a very strong emphasis on prayer, which impacts upon the lives of all members of the school community.
· Collective worship deepens pupils’ social, moral, spiritual and cultural development so that they are motivated to give charitably to others, both in the UK and around the world.
· Pupils’ knowledge about religious education is impressive and enables them to develop a deep respect for those around them.